Enterprise Applications Manager at Relativity Space
Team and Role Overview
We are looking for an Enterprise Applications Manager to join our rapidly growing team at our headquarters. In this role, you will be charged with building a team to support our company’s efforts in implementing Enterprise Applications to manage our engineering, finance, operations, and rocket manufacturing processes. You will be responsible for all Enterprise Applications, infrastructure, vendor and consultant management, technical design, support, and process development; working closely with multiple internal teams to implement best practices and implement sophisticated Enterprise Application solutions.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
To help us support our growing 3D printing capabilities and rocket manufacturing, as an Enterprise Applications Manager at Relativity, you will
- Build Relativity’s EAS team to support rapid and effective deployment of Enterprise Applications servicing critical business processes.
- Lead development of and own long term Enterprise Applications roadmaps.
- Perform Project Management for all Enterprise Application products selection and deployment.
- Manage all vendor and consulting relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Engineering, Finance, IT, and Operations teams to analyze needs, design and validate solutions, initiate, plan and execute implementation of solutions.
- Continuously monitor enhancement projects while adhering strictly to budget and established timelines.
- Conduct acceptance testing and train business users to successfully utilize EAS platforms.
- Translate future state processes into ERP requirements, and negotiate scope and solution options with key partners, subject matter experts and developer resources.
- Build project artifacts such as project plans, user stories, requirements, flowcharts, test scripts, etc.
- Ensure reliable performance of ERP systems by troubleshooting and resolving ERP related issues.
- Proactively identify variances to plan and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Gather requirements, capture functional specifications, perform testing, and document all EAS solutions to maintain standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure we deliver comprehensive solutions that address complex current and future needs of our teams to achieve our mission and goals.
To be successful in this role, you should have 10+ years of blended experience as an Enterprise Applications Engineer, Project Manager, and Leader, ideally in a small, midsized, and large, high-growth environments at an advanced technology manufacturing company. Prior experience in building EAS systems and teams, leading large scale EAS projects, and a deep passion for hands-on technical problem solving are critical. You thrive in ambiguous environments, are passionate about Enterprise Applications and technology, and have an untiring focus on excellent results.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, engineering, enterprise systems administration, etc.) and 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Application administration.
- Expert knowledge of ERP, MES, and PLM systems.
- Experience with full lifecycle ERP implementations.
- Strong, demonstrated, large-scale project management experience.
- Ability to performing detailed requirements gathering, configuration, testing, and develop application / business process strategy based upon extensive hands on experience.
- Prior responsibility for team performance, ensuring deliverables are prioritized and delivered to agreed schedule and budget.
- Vendor, contract, and consultant management experience.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Master’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, engineering, enterprise systems administration, etc.), and 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Application administration.
- Expert knowledge of ERP systems and design.
- Experience working with MES and PLM.
- Experience working with Infor LN.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.