Enablement Specialist at GoGuardian
| El Segundo
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:13 a.m. (PST) on Friday, November 6, 2020
GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
As an Enablement Specialist, you’ll support both revenue team initiatives and our customer enablement program. Your role will be vital to bridge gaps in communication and ensure our revenue team members and clients are set up for success. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to standardize processes, find areas of optimizations, and deliver both internal and client-facing training sessions. We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and process-driven individual who is comfortable navigating ambiguity and driving positive changes to our enablement programs.
What You'll Do
- Support Revenue Team initiatives including tool adoption, process standardization, new hire onboarding, and optimization for scale.
- Manage specific revenue tools, track adoption, and find areas of optimization
- Deliver trainings to internal revenue team members and clients
- Process mapping and creating sales and customer enablement content
- Become an expert in our product, value proposition, industry and best practices to effectively articulate and support all enablement programs
Who You Are
- Experience in SaaS or technical product role with proven success
- Strong communicator with experience delivering trainings
- Process-driven individual who strives for continued process optimizations
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborative, team player with a strong focus on delivering to have an impact
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.