Director, Technical Program Management at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Director of Program Management to join Procore’s Strategic Planning & Analytics team. In this role, you’ll build, grow, and maintain a sustainable scaled Agile delivery model to ensure the on-time, high-quality delivery of critical Product & Technology critical initiatives. If you are highly motivated, thrive on big challenges, and approach your work with ownership, openness, and optimism—we’d love to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live.
This position will report to the VP of Strategic Planning & Analytics and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or be based in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build, grow and maintain a sustainable scaled Agile delivery model
- Own program delivery and be accountable for program commitments
- Communicate program updates to cross-functional leadership stakeholders
- Manage and optimize the flow of value using various tools, such as the Program Kanbans and other information radiators
- Facilitate planning readiness by fostering a continuous exploration process that drives the synthesis of a vision, a roadmap, and backlogs, and through pre and post planning meetings
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Agile practices and mindsets
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
What we’re looking for
- 8+ years of enterprise software/technical program or engineering management experience at an enterprise technology company
- 5+ years successfully implementing and managing SaaS product development programs; strong knowledge of the SaaS business model and its product development lifecycle
- Deep experience with the software development lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and relationship building skills conducive to driving consensus; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new products, processes, software, and systems
- Expert knowledge of Agile frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, and familiarity with Jira and Confluence tools
- Internationally recognized Agile Coaching certifications and SAFe Program Consultant 5.0 (SPC5), CSM, CSP, or CSPO certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.