Demand Planning Analyst at Your Super
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up and international business based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 50, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- You are responsible for the forecasting of finished goods, raw ingredients and packaging materials.
- Implement a MRP & MPS system in excel that is used monthly on a rolling basis.
- Co-lead the S&OP Meeting on a monthly basis
- Make sure all transactions in our ERP are correct and build reports based on data extracted from our ERP
- Analyze actual sales and emerging trends in comparison to forecasts
- Identify areas in need of improvement and create/present recommendations.
- 3-5 years solid experience in positions in Supply Chain and e-commerce
- You are extremely detail oriented and analytical
- You have a track record in e-commerce companies and understand and marketing spend driven companies.
- You love numbers, see trends and can take necessary actions and present recommendations.
- You can present complex scenarios simple without missing the necessary details.
- Passionate about inspiring others to live a healthy lifestyle
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company abroad trip
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program