Customer Success Manager
We are a small, tight-knit startup looking to hire a Customer Success Manager in Westwood (near UCLA), Los Angeles. UpKeep is backed by Y Combinator and some of the top VCs in the world. AND we've just been named one of Built in LA's 'Top Places to Work'!
As a startup, we're flexible, agile and we love to learn. We believe in getting to know each customer and understanding their unique needs. We don't believe in strict policies or rigid structures, if you're looking to push the boundaries then UpKeep is the place for you!
As an UpKeep Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for working with customers to achieve their goals, monitor their account health and drive upsells and expansions. The Customer Success Manager will be expected to proactively reach out to customers, conduct onboarding and quarterly/annual performance reviews. This person must be adaptable, as they'll interact with different customers every day while working closely with various departments.
- Oversee a book of mid-market level accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your customer accounts
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Facilitate successful onboarding and implementation of new customers
- Achieve quarterly/annual renewal and expansion revenue targets
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPIs
- Ensure proactively and frequently calls into accounts, delivering excellent customer care.
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally.
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Ability to travel 0%-10% of the time. Travel and meet with customers onsite to help train and develop an UpKeep onboarding plan.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management role.
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- $55K - $70K
We recently raised $12.7 million from some of the top VCs in the world. Read more about it on our blog!