Creative Project Manager
FabFitFun is looking for a Project Manager with preferrably 1-2 years ad agency experience at a consumer tech company. A natural multi-tasker with the ability to schedule projects, track progress, and drive to milestone deadlines helping our internal agency/content/creative team manage a multitude of digital, print and video projects across all Social platforms. The Project Manager works closely with the Senior Project Manager bridging the gap between our in-house Creative/Content studio with our Marketing, Editorial and Merchandising departments to create, manage and deliver upon achievable project timelines.
Ideally, this person is highly skilled on the Wrike and Smartsheet Project Management platforms with expertise building Gantt charts but we're open to other management system experience if you’re a strong PM.
What you’ll bring:
- The ability to learn quickly, self-start and ask key questions ahead of deadlines
- Comfort and ease with a fast-paced, ever-changing creative environment
- A calm and confident multi-tasking second-nature
- A can-do attitude that understands the “sense of urgency” required to get projects completed on time
- An approachable, put people-first demeanor, that brings leadership for creating win-win outcomes
- A full understanding and ability to create achievable, digital and video production timelines, from inception through completion
- Experience creating and maintaining a “master content” calendar that is twelve months forward looking
- Insight on photo shoot timelines, from pre-production through retouching
- Working knowledge of the labor hours and calendar hours it takes to get something done
- Intuition and foresight to drive progress via milestone meetings
- A hands-on management style that easily applies learnings from one project to another
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work at a ﬂourishing company that is creating new opportunities every day
- Fun central location in West Hollywood, great compensation benefits and lots of perks
- Work with a strong team of pros dedicated to making great content we'll be proud of
Please submit your resume and cover letter and we'll be in touch!