Creative and Marketing Project Manager at Puffco
Who Are We:
When you leave work, do you miss it? Do you wish you were moving your work forward because you knew it would move your entire industry forward, we do.
The people here at Puffco don’t just create products — we create behavior-changing experiences for a community in the millions, with more added every day. The mentality that drives the leadership at Puffco is based on passion and obsession, never by obligation. The excitement of a new idea turning into a tangible product that changes people’s lives is a rare gift, that we cherish daily.
Puffco has already produced the most awarded devices ever in our space, but for us, this is just the beginning. What we’ve created is truly special, and we’re looking for special people to help shape the future of our industry. Join Puffco and you join a family, and a community that you can directly impact. The possibilities are limitless, and the results depend on how deep you care to dive in.
Some Of What We’ve Achieved :
- Listed by MG Magazine as one of the 50 best companies to work for.
- Nominated for Engadget’s “Best Of CES”
- Featured on Vice, Netflix, HBO, and were one of the only products ever to be featured on the Cover of High Times magazine.
- Written about in Forbes, Rolling Stone, Billboard Magazine, and other publications now just tuning into the work we’ve been putting in when no one was paying attention.
- Grew 5x in revenue and 3x in scale, and we have no plans of slowing.
- Released the first-ever smart rig, the Puffco Peak, a milestone in consumer electronics, creating an unrivaled consumer experience and massive appeal.
- Brought together the worlds of art and technology with the Puffco Glass Open. It stimulated the billion-dollar glass art industry, providing jobs and creating an impact far beyond what most consumer products can achieve.
- Vastly expanded our distribution to more than 51 different countries, leaving a global impression.
Who Are You:
We are looking for a Creative and Marketing Project Manager who will oversee and manage the creative and marketing workflow process, ensure all project requirements, deadlines, budgets and schedules are on track within the creative and marketing department.
Some things you will be responsible for:
- Ensure on-time, high quality delivery of all projects from end-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans, hitting milestones, managing budgets, and schedules, etc.
- Maintain ongoing communication with peers, direct reports, and executive team
- Create and manage workflows for Marketing and Creative teams
- Schedule, attend, and participate in kick-off and status meetings
- Establish effective project communication plans and drive their execution
- Flag project roadblocks, schedule changes, potential missed deadlines and shifting project scope with all stakeholders
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information
- Facilitate change requests and ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
- Work on several projects simultaneously
- Coordinate sourcing outside contractors and vendors as necessary
- Resolve problems quickly and independently, while communicating important, relevant details as needed
- Review creative and marketing output for accuracy and quality
- Be another set of hands in the Creative and Marketing department as needed, performing necessary tasks to move projects along
Some qualifications and skills we need you to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience working within design or creative project management
- Hands-on experience with current project management tools and software
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow, and terminology
- Budget creation with strong leadership and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to function under tight deadlines in a fast-paced (and sometimes chaotic) environment
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay, 401K, Medical/Dental/ Vision/Life coverage, Flexible Time-Off
- Amazing pet friendly office in LA Center Studios with a fun casual and comfortable work environment
- Fun and open company culture
- Snacks, lunches + so much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Puffco strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Puffco’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Puffco may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
**Additional information about our company can be found at www.puffco.com
Follow us on Instagram @puffco