At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
GoGuardian and Pear Deck believe that technology should be leveraged thoughtfully to help students engage in the world with reason, honesty, and empathy, and that education is the highest point of leverage for improving society. Until November of 2020, both companies had been working on the same problem—how to make school safe, engaging, and equitable for every student—but from different perspectives. The newly-integrated GoGuardian marketing team is seeking a Partnership Manager to support the growth and maintenance of brand, content, and Professional Development partnerships.
As a Corporate Partnership Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing a pipeline of high value partnerships. We’re looking for a self-motivated, relationship-oriented, collaborative, and agile person who is passionate about education and driving brand, product, and revenue growth.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in the education industry landscape, understand who the key players are and how we work with them
- Research and identify potential partner organizations from OEMs to publishers
- Collaborate with Events and Demand Generation team members to test new partnerships for brand build
- Work hand in hand with Instructional Design and Creative to develop, update, and test new content partnerships
- Build a playbook for partnering with Professional Development organizations to drive new business and retain existing
- Work with our Product Management team to secure space on the product roadmap for high value partner integrations
Who You Are
- 3-7 years prior partnership and program development experience Required
- K-12 education experience preferred
- A relationship building machine, never tiring of meeting and interacting with new people. An out of the box thinker, comfortable negotiating and developing revenue share contracts
- A master of deep understanding of revenue drivers and SaaS business growth
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Self-starter who is consistently driven to find new solutions and optimize processes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment; adaptable to shift priorities quickly
- Familiarity with digital communication tools (i.e. Slack) and remote work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.