Coordinator, Commercial Partnerships at Universal Music Group
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
The Commercial Partnerships Coordinator provides administrative support to the UMG Commercial Partnerships Team(s) in the areas of partner and label support and service. Key support roles include distribution and communication of information, and troubleshooting asset deliveries, take downs, and any and all revenue strategy changes.
How you'll CREATE:
- Communicate/monitor new release and catalogue marketing opportunities, missing content and ingestion of assets, investigate miscellaneous issues
- Point person for securing all New Release assets for retailers
- Communicate sales, streaming and revenue trends, success stories and opportunities at partners to UMG and Labels
- Utilize physical sales, digital sales, streaming and marketing data to support placement and partner opportunities
- Support Labels including fielding requests, questions and advancing training of labels regarding commercial partner activities and business
Bring your VIBE:
- Knowledge of retail, social media and current platforms of entertainment consumption from a consumer perspective
- Working knowledge and understanding of UMG internal systems a plus. Ability to quickly learn new systems a must
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Office and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building with labels and partner
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through
- Extremely organized with superior time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality results under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and desire to optimize processes and efficiencies
- Ability to be proactive by identifying potential issues and taking action to rectify
- Experience with analytics, search engine and social media marketing
- Strong interest in music and pop culture
- BA degree
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.