Contract Manufacturing Program Manager at Canoo
If you're intrigued by the dream of working alongside the smartest & most revolutionary designers and engineers in the EV space, Canoo just may be the place for you. Are you a person who is irked by the status quo? Do you derive personal satisfaction from doing something you've never done before, and seeing that work actually put into production? Here at Canoo, every day is vastly different from the one before it, as we're moving swiftly toward our goal of changing the way the world looks at Urban Mobility. We’re a well-funded start-up, led by the who's who of EV business leaders, whose passion brought them together on this special mission. We're diligently preparing for our first vehicle launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, who are not just looking for a “job," but rather are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the global EV industry. Read on...
The Contract Manufacturing Program Manager will plan, coordinate and execute all tasks associated with completing the contract manufacturing contract and the execution of the plan to establish the facility through the successful ramp of volume.Responsibilities
- Create/oversee the creation of a linked set of deliverables that the team uses as the “Plan” to implement contract manufacturing.
- Communicate & escalate when and where needed to maintain program objectives.
- Facilitate a strong sense of team and a sense of urgency to accomplish goals.
The candidate must / is preferred to have the following:
- BS in Engineering (Must)
- PMO Certifications (preferred) and experience managing complex plans (Must).
- (5 – 7+ yrs) OEM Automotive experience (Must), can be tier 1. Procurement.
- Product development, manufacturing engineering, management of a vehicle launch (all strong plusses).
- Experience managing a contract manufacturing engagement a strong plus
- High EQ
- Ability to roll with & thrive in the ambiguity of a startup
- Motivation to define problems clearly and then move to implement resolutions.
- Strong record of delivery
What's Cool About Working Here...
- Four months paid primary caregiver leave
- Flexible PTO
- Participation in the Employee Share Option Plan
- Beautiful new facility in Torrance
- Casual workplace with an unbelievable feeling of energy
- Work in a high-growth start-up that will redefine urban mobility
- A world-class team. Most of our leaders have their own Wikipedia page
Canoo is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or present military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.