We're WELL and we’re the modern communication platform for the $3 trillion healthcare industry. Using WELL, patients engage with their healthcare teams on their schedule and based on their preferences.
We are well-funded and growing quickly. More than 1,000,000 patients use our platform to communicate with their physicians and other healthcare professionals. Our investor’s portfolios include companies like Intercom, Wag, Uber, and SurfAir.
As an early employee joining our 50+ person team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives by improving their everyday interactions with their healthcare providers.
WELL’s events team fuels our brand awareness by putting our sales team in the frontline of the country’s top Healthcare conferences. We’re looking for an energetic and organized go-getter who’s ready to hit the ground running and tackle a wide range of tasks.
- Assist in the planning and execution of WELL’s participation at key industry conferences and trade shows
- Coordinate logistics, including attendee travel and registration, shipping of assets, coordinating with 3rd party vendors, etc.
- Organize and track invoices
- Assist in budget management and ROI completion
- Ensure all show services have been ordered and coordinated prior to trade shows
- Build our event database by researching top healthcare conferences
- Assist in creating, ordering, and managing inventory of conference collaterals and swag
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Travel to events to ensure their success by setting up, supporting sales teams attending, and being able to speak knowledgeably about the product
- 1+ year prior work experience
- Bachelor's degree
What you need to excel in this role:
- An organized room (OK, but seriously, organization is key to being successful in this role)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments with little supervision
- Details, details, details—a detail oriented personality is a must
- Excellent communication skills (email, phone, and in person)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Google Applications
What you’ll need to really stand out:
- Previous event, tradeshow, or conference-planning experience
- Desire to learn and improve sales processes as they relate to conferences
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office