Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave helps its more than eight million customers budget, find work, build credit, and access income to cover immediate expenses. Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
We’re looking for a Compliance Program Manager to join Dave! As a member of the Compliance team, you will help lead our programmatic operational efforts, as well as work on broader compliance and product initiatives across all Dave products. You will work closely with product, marketing, and partnerships teams to ensure compliance due diligence is conducted in line with Dave’s Compliance Management System.
You will report to the Director of Compliance and help identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. The ideal candidate will thrive on working cross-functionally, building trust and great working relationships across a number of functions.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate, manage, and facilitate compliance processes, including vendor management and marketing collateral reviews, to drive accountability and timely deliverables
- Monitor the implementation of compliance controls, corrective actions, and third party error resolution and escalate when appropriate
- Analyze, recommend and implement key complaint management processes to allow for effective compliance oversight
- Facilitate compliance trainings, including the creation and/or update of BSA/AML training materials
- Prepare and respond to regulatory or compliance related inquiries and manage examinations
- Identify and escalate bugs, features, or designs with UDAAP implications
- Improve and maintain the information architecture and document governance surrounding Dave compliance and bank operations content
- Assist with administrative tasks as directed related to various compliance policies and procedures
- Establish automated queries and dashboards to monitor compliance controls at scale
What you'll need:
- 5+ years managing large cross functional projects; 2 years of experience in compliance, risk assessment, or internal audit.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; experience with project management tools such as Gantt, Asana, Jira, etc.
- Experience in compliance, the payments industry, AML, and UDAAP
- Experience working with product managers and designers in the product development lifecycle
- Understanding of Analytics tools (SQL experience a plus)
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.