UpKeep, a venture-backed tech startup, is looking for a Maintenance and Reliability Professional to take on a full-time CMMS Implementation Manager role at our HQ in Westwood, CA.
As a CMMS Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for managing the onboarding experience for new customers. You will be the key driver in new customers’ implementation and team adoption by providing onsite and/or remote implementation services. In addition to assisting UpKeep customers, you will help maintain and improve our implementation processes and collateral for the Implementation and customer success management teams.
We're focused on remaining the leading mobile, cloud-based asset and facility management solution by constantly improving our Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model and always putting our customers first!
- Work with new Mid-Market and Enterprise customers to configure their UpKeep account to meet their specific business needs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for CMMS and UpKeep best practice implementation strategies.
- Establish and continuously educate yourself on reliability and maintenance of best practices to provide value to new customers.
- Act as the key Project Manager to ensure accurate completion of numerous onboarding tasks
- Assist customers with the migration of advanced data into the customer’s UpKeep account (ie Parts, Preventative Maintenance schedules, Checklists, Meters)
- Supports system integrations between UpKeep in other cloud base software systems.
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high-quality communication and interactions.
- Drive process improvements for the Implementation team
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience from both our product and internal processes.
- Advocate for customer needs cross-departmentally
- Drive effective project management and training based on industry best practices.
- Travel to client sites throughout the US.
- Help educate the Implementation Team on reliability and maintenance best practices and standards
- 3+ years of experience with asset management, reliability-centered maintenance, and/or CMMS software implementation is preferred
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in being able to meet and exceed KPI goals for onboarding
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Maintenance-related certification is preferred (CRE, CMRP, CMRT)
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
We take the work out of work orders! Founded in 2014, our mission was to empower technicians, maintenance teams, and facility managers to be more productive through the adoption of new technology. Today, we have developed a mobile-first, cloud-based solution that is simplifying maintenance and asset management across dozens of industries around the world. We're focused on remaining the industry-leading Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution by always focusing on our customer's needs and pushing constant innovation.
We currently employ 70 amazing people that work together to ensure 200,000+ global users achieve their goals! After graduating from Y Combinator, we’ve raised $50M in capital funding (Series A & B) from some of the top VC’s in the world, including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com and ZOOM) and Insight Partners (DocuSign & Twitter). Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We are investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
UpKeep the #1 Facility Management Software by GetApp & Gartner, #1 for Usability by Software Advice, and #1 Easiest to Use CMMS by G2 Crowd. We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Built in LA!
Check us out at:
Interested in our company culture?
Learn about our hiring process:
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Throughout our interview process, if you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email us at: [email protected]