UpKeep is a solutions-driven tech startup with offices in both Los Angeles and San Francisco. We've raised $50M in venture capital following a recent Series B round, and we're on our way to 100 full-time employees! Our mission is to empower essential businesses to be more productive through the adoption of mobile, cloud-based technology. We're focused on being the best maintenance, facility, and asset management solution by constantly improving our SaaS product and always putting our customers first!
We're so glad you’re considering joining our growing team! We want to attract teammates that embody a spirit of service, who are excited about learning new things and making a big impact within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our HQ in Westwood, CA.
What you'll do:
- Work with new UpKeep's customers to configure their account to meet specific business needs
- Serve as a subject matter expert for CMMS best practices and implementation strategies
- Continuously educate yourself on maintenance and reliability to provide value to new customers
- Act as the key Project Manager to ensure accurate completion of numerous onboarding/implementation tasks
- Assist customers with the migration of advanced data into the customer’s UpKeep account (ie Parts, Preventative Maintenance schedules, Checklists, Meters)
- Supports system integrations between UpKeep and other cloud base software systems
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high-quality communication and interactions
- Drive process improvements for the sales, product, implementation, and customer success teams
- Drive effective training and education based on industry KPIs and best practices
- Minimal travel required for onsite training
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with asset management, reliability-centered maintenance, and/or CMMS software implementation is preferred
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in being able to meet and exceed KPI goals for onboarding
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Maintenance-related certification is preferred (CRE, CMRP, CMRT)
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, weekly catered lunches, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. Ryan found that the biggest problem at the facility was the outdated process of creating, tracking, and completing work orders. He believed that a mobile, cloud-based solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to develop a mobile app, and created the first version of UpKeep.
After graduating from Y Combinator, we raised about $50 million in funding from some of the top VC’s in the world including Emergence Capital (Salesforce.com & ZOOM), Insight Partners (Twitter & DocuSign), Battery Ventures, and Mucker Capital. Only 1% of venture capital is funneled towards the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. We're actively investing in the future of maintenance and the underserved deskless worker.
Today, UpKeep is the most innovative and easy-to-use CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) and EAM (enterprise asset management) solution on the market, and the first to approach this type of technology from a mobile-first perspective. To date, over 10 million work orders have been created on UpKeep. Our 2,000+ customers span dozens of frontline industries like manufacturing, healthcare, food production, distribution, and more. UpKeep has been named the #1 Maintenance Management Software by Capterra/Gartner and G2, with 1,300+ positive reviews, named #1 Facility Management Solution By GetApp, and awarded Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products by G2.
We've also been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. and Built in LA!
- Learn More About UpKeep
- Watch This Informative Video
- Read About Our Company Culture
- UpKeep raises $36 million Series B!
- Tips for Applying
- Download the iPhone App or Android App for free
UpKeep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.