UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with remote teams around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace.
This is a full-time salaried position based out of our HQ in Westwood, CA.
What you'll do:
- Work with new UpKeep's customers to configure their account to meet specific business needs
- Serve as a subject matter expert for CMMS best practices and implementation strategies
- Continuously educate yourself on maintenance and reliability to provide value to new customers
- Act as the key Project Manager to ensure accurate completion of numerous onboarding/implementation tasks
- Assist customers with the migration of advanced data into the customer’s UpKeep account (ie Parts, Preventative Maintenance schedules, Checklists, Meters)
- Supports system integrations between UpKeep and other cloud base software systems
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high-quality communication and interactions
- Drive process improvements for the sales, product, implementation, and customer success teams
- Drive effective training and education based on industry KPIs and best practices
- Minimal travel required for onsite training
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with asset management, reliability-centered maintenance, and/or CMMS software implementation is preferred
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in being able to meet and exceed KPI goals for onboarding
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Maintenance-related certification is preferred (CRE, CMRP, CMRT)
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 80+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in industries like manufacturing, food production, healthcare, property management, hospitality, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
Interested in learning more?
$36M Series B:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.