Client Project Manager at TigerConnect
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA or Remote
TITLE: Client Project Manager
REPORTS TO: VP, Professional Services
At TigerConnect, we’re on a mission to transform and improve communication and workflow in hospitals and the healthcare industry overall. This is without a doubt a tall task, but one that we believe is possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today some of the largest organizations rely on TigerConnect to send millions of messages every day, and to sleep well at night knowing their messages are safe. We’re a fun, hungry, innovative group of people who are passionate about transforming the way individuals and organizations communicate.
The TigerConnect team is seeking a Client Project Manager focused on our scheduling division. This role is responsible for onboarding and training new clients on our scheduling platform. Responsibilities include installing core products, configuring client specific product options, and training new clients remotely and/or onsite. The Implementation Project Manager will also assist clients in identifying use cases where the solution creates efficiencies – ultimately driving outcomes and ROI for the client.
What You'll Own:
- Establish deep subject matter expertise across TigerConnect scheduling product line
- Provide professional implementation and support services to clients resulting in smooth, well-coordinated implementations that meet targeted live dates
- Provide initial onboarding and configuration of our scheduling system for new clients
- Train end-users (physicians, administrators and staff) via phone, webinar, and on-site on the scheduling functionality
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of clients in training
- Further develop, maintain and prepare materials needed to facilitate training and client success
- Solicit feedback from customers about effectiveness of training and seek out opportunities to continuously improve practices.
- Provide consistent communication of status of the implementation effort to the client
- Act as the client’s technical advocate, managing issues that may arise
What You've Accomplished:
- Healthcare industry knowledge and experience
- Experience with physician scheduling systems and/or clinical communication software a huge plus
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Superior organizational skills – demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while maintaining clear attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills – proven ability to collaborate and communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite - particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Demonstrated success in a project management role
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes.
Trusted by more than 6,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day.
It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Tech Startups in Santa Monica (2019 & 2020) and a Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019). TigerConnect currently has over 150 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.