About the Channel Partnership Manager at Headspace:
Headspace's B2B program aims to transform organizational culture and improve mental health at scale. We do so by providing our members and leaders a suite of tools and resources to inspire, guide, and support them and their organizations in creating more mindful, healthy, and productive populations. The engaging Headspace App, backed by a 5-star rating, has over 66 million members worldwide, and we believe that happier and healthier organizations (where members feel supported) lead to improved outcomes and reduced costs associated with mental health-related conditions.
We are seeking an experienced business development lead for our B2B Partner Channel with a proven track record of developing best-in-class wellness partners, structuring winning relationships and delivering results. This position will define the indirect channel strategy, growth strategies and executional plan to maximize repeatable partner revenue. A command of the corporate wellness space, digital health ecosystem and business drivers is vital to success in this role. An ideal candidate is experienced at developing and managing a diverse partner landscape, skilled at client presentations, and adept at detailed product conversations and technical integrations.
You have a self-starter mentality and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is focused on growth. You have the expertise to build winning strategies and partnerships that generate durable results. And share a passion for accelerating adoption of solutions that make a difference and inspire healthy behaviors.
Location: This role is open to remote employees in select US states: California, New York, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Maryland + Washington DC, North Carolina and Washington.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Responsible for development and management of our B2B partner channel strategy.
- Develop growth strategies and execution plans that deliver on business goals and achieve annual revenue targets.
- Proven track record of attracting and growing partnerships within healthcare, to accelerate adoption and drive utilization of digital health software solutions.
- Present the Headspace solution to expand the broader conversation around mental health strategies with key innovation leaders in the digital health space.
- Skilled in structuring business models, contracts and negotiating terms to maximize partnerships.
- Activate resellers with specialized training and programs to elevate Headspace’s position, build pipeline and pull-through our solution.
- Participate in weekly pipeline reviews and high level reporting to report, track and monitor progress to goal.
- Facilitate smooth partnership execution and ensure partner satisfaction. Deliver quarterly business reviews to strengthen and grow the enterprise value of strategic partnerships.
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders on business-building and process improvement initiatives to support growth and scale.
What you’ve accomplished:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related discipline is required
- 7+ years in partnership development and/or revenue generating roles
- A demonstrated ability to achieve revenue goals
- Experience in corporate wellness, digital health and enterprise software
- Healthcare SaaS experience, a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com and forecasting tools
- Proven track record of commercial success in a digital health organization focused on data-driven health improvement and outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business unit boundaries
- Effective communication and presentation skills
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.