At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
We are looking for a Business Project Manager (BPMs) who can drive business value by delivering projects across the organization. This role will work with individuals across the organization in initiating, planning, and executing projects. You will focus on achieving business objectives, identifying risks and mitigation plans, resolving issues, and providing transparency on progress via reporting. Success in this role requires that you have a keen sense of business priorities, understand decisions and related implications, and focus on the details while driving to the objectives.
What You'll Do
- Deliver on business initiatives across the organization in a matrixed environment
- Be the champion for your initiatives, build consensus in your teams and drive projects to completion
- Communicate a clear vision and priorities for your initiatives effectively to all
- Make decisions that are based on business strategy and are metric-driven
- Identify, design, optimize and implement processes that help increase productivity and reduce organization friction
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Craft and deliver information that drives decisions and provides transparency to all levels of management
- Build trust and form partnerships with collaborating partners to ensure smooth implementation of activities and achievement of results
Who You Are
- 5+ years professional with experience in project management
- Demonstrated success in delivering on business initiatives, project planning and reporting
- Experience working with Sales, Finance, and M&A teams a plus
- Strong leadership and communication abilities – while empowering others to grow and deliver results
- Ability to implement or optimize processes to make your team and the organization more effective and efficient
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in experience required, MBA a plus
- PMP certification from the Project Management Institute highly desired
- CMS, CSPO desired
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.