Associate Project Manager at Scorpion
- Responsible for behind-the-scene deliverables.
- Keeping Project Managers organized.
- Basic website updates.
- Content carry-over and updating content on the client's website(s).
- Setting up Google Analytics accounts if necessary.
- Coordinating with clients to get login information on existing accounts.
- Working on directories.
- 2+ years of experience in a support-type role, i.e experience with scheduling, coordinating, creating minutes or documents for meetings, assisting Executives or Managers, travel coordinating, display coordinating, social media content calendaring, etc.
- Experience in a digital marketing environment a plus!
- Attributes: organized, pro-active, flexible, positive, and reliable.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization skills a must.
- Will look at extracurricular efforts such as volunteering or teaching as a plus!