Associate Project Manager at Scorpion
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:38 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
About the Associate Project Manager role:
We are seeking individuals who can be a go-to and reliable asset for our Project Managers. Without you, our PM’s wouldn’t be able to sufficiently service all their clients. This position requires flexibility and the desire to help with any and every task.
- Responsible for behind-the-scene deliverables.
- Keeping Project Managers organized.
- Basic website updates.
- Content carry-over and updating content on the client's website(s).
- Setting up Google Analytics accounts if necessary.
- Coordinating with clients to get login information on existing accounts.
- Working on directories.
- 2+ years of experience in a support-type role, i.e experience with scheduling, coordinating, creating minutes or documents for meetings, assisting Executives or Managers, travel coordinating, display coordinating, social media content calendaring, etc.
- Experience in a digital marketing environment a plus!
- Attributes: organized, pro-active, flexible, positive, and reliable.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization skills a must.
- Will look at extracurricular efforts such as volunteering or teaching as a plus!
Read Full Job Description