WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
Versus Systems seeks an Accounts project management guru - someone who embodies our values (community, curiosity, diversity, and empathy) while GETTING THINGS DONE. You’ll take responsibility for continuous improvement of team, product, and process while working closely with our account partners, developers and designers as we change the way that the world engages with entertainment.
The Project Manager will anticipate day-to-day needs and assist with production of high-quality work for our product suite, with a focus on connecting the necessary dots for successful partner launches, building and maintaining a testing community, and implementing improvements once feedback is received. This role requires accurate and effective communication and a good dose of problem solving with cross-functional teams throughout all levels of the organization.
We are a small, collaborative team and every person contributes to the overall process and roadmap of Versus. Our approach is highly collaborative, test driven, and influenced by continuous problem-solving with a commitment to making things better every day.
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- College experience. We’re looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 4 or more years of experience working with clients and teams to build and manage complex accounts
- Client projects and/or accounts you have successfully transitioned from company onboarding to internal development to market fulfillment
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL PROVIDE . . .
- Nimbleness, agility, and efficiency. You own your projects and know where they’re at every step of the way, set your team up for success, and thoroughly document and follow up on team decisions, issues and action items as soon as needs are identified.
- Mastery of the numbers domain. For scheduling - whether Gantt, scrum, or Kanban - you'll arrive on day 1 knowing how to put together a schedule and will work with the team to produce their best work. You also know how to manage and report discrepancies to project scope, schedule, and build comprehensive budgets.
- Strategy and Insight. You’ll work with different people and teams to optimize the best path forward. Your communication strategies should be tailored to your audience, what they need to know and how they’ll process the information best. In short: you're a communication chameleon with long-term implementation in mind.
- Group Management. Know how to prioritize your own work and that of the team while guiding multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Detailed Documentation. Create and track documentation such as project plans, team decisions and outstanding issues, risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
- Geek Speak. You understand what it takes to build digital software and applications and know how to work with developers through dependencies and technical challenges.
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU . . .
- Bring experience in interactive media (app development, games, web, etc)
- Look forward to growing with us as we become the go-to for implementing the in-game prizing experience
- Have a background in functional or reactive programming
- Design and create operations processes that promote our growth and success
- Be a certified Scrum Master
Versus makes entertainment more fun - not once, but over and over. Diversity & inclusion are at the foundation of who we are as a company, and we operate with empathy for our colleagues and our partners, with curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible (currently remote) hours, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule - currently fully remote for COVID
- Matched 401(K)