Account Operations Manager
Account Operations Manager
Marina del Rey, CA
$60-90k DOE + Performance Bonus Plan + Full Benefits
LeaseLock Eliminates Deposits.
Our mission is to help the world find “home.” Powered by insurance and technology, we are reinventing the way renters and properties transact—making it faster, simpler, and more cost-effective.
Introducing the Zero Deposit. Renters pay a low monthly fee starting at $19 that insures the property for up to 6x rent and damages. Renters save thousands of dollars at move-in, while properties convert more leases with better protection.
LeaseLock is growing rapidly, launching across 1,000,000 apartment homes. LeaseLock recently secured a $10M venture investment from leading insurance, fintech and real estate funds including Wildcat Venture Partners, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, American Family Ventures and 500 Startups.
We’re passionate about our mission and are looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team. If you are smart, dynamic, and energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the $1 trillion real estate market with an innovative new financial technology product—let’s chat!
As the Account Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the analysis and optimization of an account’s launch performance and an integral part of driving revenue growth. Initiative, data-driven thinker and business aptitude are innate strengths of the ideal candidate. You’ll need to be as comfortable communicating key insights to external clients and stakeholders as you are optimizing them, drawing attention to areas for improvement to stabilize accounts early in their life cycle.
• Understand customer needs and wishes and offering solutions to achieve key metrics
• Monitor account performance, identifying launch strengths and weaknesses
• Uncover key learnings and insights to set client goals, construct actionable performance recommendations and communicate expectations
• Effectively interact with multiple levels of internal and external staff including development, training, customer success, operations and executive stakeholders to promote client retention
• Influence development of tools to track, measure and optimize performance
• 3+ year(s) working within a service-oriented organization either in Business Intelligence or Analytics -- Customer or Sales support role background a plus
• Superb attention to detail and ability to work successfully with number-oriented tasks
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing and prioritizing multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
• Passion for facilitating internal and external customer satisfaction
• Great communication skills within cross-functional teams
• Solid comparison/analysis skills
• Thirst to learn and improve efficiency of processes
• Curious nature, filled with initiative, addicted to follow-through
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience with SQL or other BI tools
• Start-up Experience
• Accelerate your career with high visibility role in a fast-growth startup
• Initiatives will have a direct impact on the performance of the company
• Office is located four blocks from the beach in sunny Marina del Rey
• Extra Credit: Food for thought http://bit.ly/11ofvp5