VP of Product Operations
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional VP of Product Operations to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and a track record of successfully helping tech companies, in hyper-growth mode, with performance/execution monitoring and surfacing insights.
We're a heavy data driven company, leveraging insights at all levels of the company to achieve the extraordinary. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big, and make a massive impact.
What you'll do
This is not your average Product Operations role. The team you will build is a critical component of our org design strategy to partner with our product and engineering organizations, and help them scale, as ServiceTitan becomes a platform business with a growing portfolio of diverse products across 20+ personas.
- Manage strategic and roadmap planning process. Help Product Managers, Engineers, Design and TPMs focus on what matters to accelerate our penetration of the massive Trades TAM. Drive efficient expansion and adoption of our growing product portfolio amid inherently limited product development resources.
- Envision and build world-class analytics capabilities. Provide Product and Engineering teams with intimate knowledge about our product usage and availability/performance, personas, teams productivity, effectively supporting both strategic and day-to-day decision making process at scale.
- You will be the driving force behind our Operational Excellence aspirations as a Product Development organization. Create and improve SOPs across Business, Product and Engineering, to keep driving higher velocity without compromising quality and NPS. This includes constantly assessing and improving our PDLC and SDLC processes.
- Build the Product documentation organization and establish partnerships with peer organizations to ensure comprehensive, end to end documentation workflows, including all product related materials for internal and external consumption.
- Establish Program Management capability to drive strategic cross-functional initiatives, set up and effectively manage Product advisory boards, beta programs and other programs to help Product Managers and Engineers focus on their core responsibilities.
- Establish enablement programs for both Product and Engineering teams to accelerate on-boarding of new employees and enable development of existing employees.
- Own the vision, strategy and overall management of our systems to support our accelerated growth, working closely with our Corporate Systems team, ensuring that our Product and Engineer teams always have access to best of breed, and cohesive, stack to maximize their productivity, ability make the right decisions proactively and deliver unparalleled value to our customers. Current systems include: Aha!, Jira, Slack, etc.
- Measure the impact of your team's activity on the business, Product and Engineering teams, including managing against internal CSAT goals.
What you'll need
- You have successfully directly managed Product and Engineering teams before
- Prior track record scaling Product and Engineering teams at SaaS companies of with multiple successful exits of >$1B in valuation
- Master's degree from top university in relevant field (MBA, IS, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong affinity with our core value: Changing Lives, Achieving the Extraordinary, Being a Great Team
- C-Suite and Board member references from top tech, VC-backed, companies
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017