Product Manager, Snap Lab at Snap Inc.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join Snap Inc! As a member of the Spectacles team, you will drive the roadmap and execution for future versions of Spectacles, our sunglasses that Snap! Working from our Los Angeles headquarters, you’ll collaborate with designers and engineers to define and build new generations of Spectacles that combine cutting edge camera technology and software.
What you’ll do:
- Define and own delivery for the key strategic product milestones for Spectacles
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends to identify new opportunities for Spectacles
- Drive strategic planning that combines new hardware capabilities with innovative software to produce unique AR experiences
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities
- Manage a long-term roadmap for Spectacles that includes in-app features, hardware capabilities, partnerships, internal tools, and data/analytics
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically
- Ability to initiate and lead cross-functional projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 6+ years of product management and/or strategy experience at a consumer electronics or technology company
- Experience creating integrated hardware/software products or platform/ecosystem products
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
- A seasoned strategist, analyst, and product-minded thinker
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].