Product Manager, Reporting
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Manager, Reporting
As a Reporting Product Manager you will become an important member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will help improve the data quality of existing products and develop new product initiatives based on customer feedback and market conditions.
What you'll do
- Own the product vision and quality for reporting and dashboard modules
- Work with Enterprise clients and third-party payroll processors in assessing reporting needs, defining requirements and obtaining sign-off
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for Enterprise clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers
- Collaborate with the QA team on prioritizing product defects/bugs and providing guidance to the development team on expected behavior
- Create and maintain reporting documentation and training resources
- Discovery and Ideation: Work closely with users to identify their biggest problems and develop elegant solutions to address their needs.
- Product Strategy: Understand and prioritize user needs from customer analytics, user research, and competitive analysis. Develop a roadmap that excites our customers.
- Product Ownership: Evangelize the product to our internal teams (support, implementation and success) and customers. Define the success criteria and iterate until you exceed it.
- Delivery and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver product features on time while adapting to unforeseen events. Define, plan, and communicate key milestones to partners and stakeholders.
- Launch: Develop go-to-market strategy with product marketing and external partners. Measure the success of the product and continuously gather feedback from users.
- Measure Success: Define the key objectives and ensure KPIs are tracked for measuring success
What you'll need
- 1-2 years experience in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with calculations, data analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- Prior experience working with data and reporting is a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 500 & 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017