Principal Product Manager at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is looking for a world-class Principal Product Manager with a track record for driving new product features from concept to successful launch with strategic partners. The product focus area for this role will be centered around helping the trades streamline supply chain ecosystem workflows within ServiceTitan in order to gain efficiency and protect gross margins. This impactful role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive large, cross-functional product initiatives.
What you'll need:
- Execute strategic vision for the product focus area and contribute to the vision
- Independently execute across all areas of the product lifecycle (research, concept, user stories, development, go-to-market, adoption)
- Proactively surface and resolve conflicts/bottlenecks
- Own partner integration escalations to ensure proper resolution while communicating impact to roadmap items
- Build strong working relationships with developers, designers, UX researchers, business development managers, people from all departments, and external strategic partner counterparts (project managers, IT personnel)
- Engage closely with our customers and strategic partners to understand current processes and needs and translate them into product capabilities
- Leverage user analytics to release impactful features
- Represent ServiceTitan as a domain and product expert in customer, prospect, and strategic partner meetings
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating launch plans and with enablement managers in creating training plans
What you'll do:
- 5 - 8 years overall professional experience; at least 5 years in a product management role preferably in B2B SaaS building and growing API-driven products
- Experience working with external/strategic partners on complex integrations
- Excellent technical acumen, curiosity, familiarity, and aptitude with APIs, programming languages, and databases
- Skilled communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences, and ability to lead cross-functional teams across engineering, go-to-market, and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and critically, to synthesize data and draw insights, formulate scope and requirements, and validate hypotheses based on data
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities and maintain close attention to detail
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum
- 4-year degree. MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.