Marketing Project Assistant
We are looking for a Marketing Project Assistant to join our expanding marketing team. We are a performance marketing company with a wide range of products and offers. We currently run some of the most popular health and wellness offers in the online space.
The ideal candidate is someone who is results driven, data-minded, detail-oriented, highly organized, a team player and is able to work in a problem-solving environment. Somebody that can execute and track the strategies that are delivered from our marketing team. Our current marketing team includes expert marketers, media buyers, copywriters, graphic designers and programmers. All we need is YOU!
The Marketing Project Assistant will be responsible for working with our offer managers to successfully and efficiently track and schedule all A/B testing. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for communicating changes to marketing materials to all relevant team members. The ideal candidate has the ability to ingest results and research, boil it down to relevant insights, and help plan testing alongside offer managers.
Major Responsibilities / Principle Accountabilities:
- Log up-to-date results for all current A/B tests
- Coordinate with offer managers to ensure testing efficiency
- Maintain the testing schedule for each offer
- Identifies new or underutilized testing opportunities
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
- Detail oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills and ability to relate results to company's business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital marketing activities
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Passion for the digital media space in health & wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
- Creative and artistic sensibilities a plus
- 1+ years marketing experience
- Highly proficient in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs)
- Experience with digital advertising a plus
- Compensation is competitive and based on experience. This is a full time in house position + Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Matching 401K.