FIGS is looking for a Customer Experience Manager to directly manage one of our world-class Customer Experience teams to ensure all of our amazing customers have a memorable and insanely great experience. As a leader on the Customer Experience team, you will not only provide support and guidance to your direct team but work across the business to maintain a customer-centric approach in all aspects of collaboration with key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves helping others and has a flexible schedule, with a willingness to regularly work evenings, weekends, and holidays. The role will report directly to FIGS’ VP Experience.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on FIGS’ product and answer any and all questions customers and associates have
- Provide oversight, support, and direction to your respective CX Team while leading recruiting, training and development in tandem with the leadership of the CX Department.
- Provide key stakeholders visibility to our support metrics and performance standards to ensure alignment on the expectations and structure of our Customer Experience
- Provide clear planning and accountability to fellow CX Managers that align with key performance indicators
- Mitigate customer friction by interacting with other departments and with FIGS’ warehouse
- Work with the customer experience team to identify trends in customer inquiries or issues about products and services.
- Provide feedback to other departments
- Go above and beyond to deliver a memorable and awesome customer experience
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least 3 years of experience in a contact center, with at least 2-3 years at the supervisor/manager level
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development.
- Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
- Must be experienced in and have proven leadership working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- Passion for helping customers
- Strong listening, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Zendesk a plus
Other must haves:
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs.
- People describe you as a “the ultimate problem solver” and “the nicest person they know”
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third-party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle-resistant, stain and liquid repellent, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.
Read Full Job Description