VP, Manufacturer Solutions
About the Role
- Develop and grow business relationships with current and prospective pharmaceutical and medical device clients
- Continually assess revenue potential of territory through analysis of the overall market, supporters’ corporate goals, pipeline outlook and general industry intelligence in order to provide accurate sales forecast.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop effective proposals
- Provide leadership with regular updates on sales-focused activities including lead generation, competitive intelligence, and product opportunities
- Keep abreast of market conditions, competitive activities, technological trends through ongoing research and engagement at industry and medical conferences, literature reviews and other sources
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
- 10+ years of highly verticalized B2B sales focusing on pharmaceutical companies and related media companies
- Willingness to travel >40% of the time
- Understands customer requirements and reporting requirements
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.