UpKeep is the leading cloud-based Asset Operations Management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities and maintenance work. We provide mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. This innovative technology is modernizing workflows and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We're a Series B tech startup with 120+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, FrontRunners on Software Advice, and CMMS Leader on IDC MarketScape.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following States:
California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Texas, Idaho, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Florida, & Hawaii
As our first VP of Global RevOps, you will report to our Chief Revenue Officer while leading a team of five. You will be responsible for scaling Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, CS Ops, Sales Enablement, and GTM Systems Administration. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build upon a strong foundation alongside a highly accomplished GTM leadership team.
What you'll do:
- Own UpKeep's Revenue Operations department while ensuring the continued success of our Sales, Marketing, and CS Operations programs
- Leverage data to identify gaps and implement solutions to drive revenue growth and promote the scalability of our GTM teams
- Establish and maintain systems and strategies that enable revenue generating teams to track and achieve KPIs, optimize efficiency, and ensure accurate forecasting
- Direct the teams that own the technical administration and maintenance of CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce, SalesLoft, Pardot, & Totango)
- Provide detailed revenue reporting, forecasts, actionable insights, and presentations to finance and the executive leadership team
- Analyze and improve funnel performance, opportunities, pipelines, territory strategies, and sales cycles
- Optimize quoting and proposal (CPQ) systems to accelerate the sales process while improving quote accuracy and customer relations
- Execute and own bi-annual planning cycles and departmental budgets
- Manage and grow a team of RevOps professionals, including Marketing Ops, CS Ops, Sales Enablement Managers, and GTM System Admins
What you've done:
- You've helped a B2B SaaS organization scale from $10M-$30M ARR to $100M+ ARR
- 5+ years of global revenue operations leadership experience
- Proven experience with both SMB and Enterprise selling functions and strategies
- Experience working alongside Customer Success teams to drive expansion
- In-depth understanding of compensation frameworks and how to align to GTM planning (Territory Management exposure is a big plus)
- Proficiency with a modern CPQ system is highly preferred
- You've owned the administration of modern marketing and sales tech stacks (Salesforce experience is required; SalesLoft & Pardot preferred)
- Most importantly, you're a hands-on leader who can nurture the careers of our talented RevOps team
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Company History & Product:
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep from his family's garage!
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors solve problems for thousands of businesses around the world. Our Asset Operations Management solutions, coupled with powerful cloud ecosystems, empower maintenance and facilities teams to achieve their digital transformation goals. We are providing meaningful value to an underserved, blue-collar workforce by streamlining workflows, improving collaboration, and making it easy to manage work orders and projects from anywhere, anytime!
We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.