ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional IT and BI leader to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
The Vice President of Information Technology & Business Intelligence is responsible for the company’s Corporate IT & BI Strategy to ensure that the company’s business operations are allowed to grow efficiently and effectively at scale, and that the business has the data it needs to make decisions in a timely, accurate and flexible manner. This includes, but is not limited to, management of the business systems strategy, architecture, Business Intelligence, governance, risk and program management.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
As our Vice President of Information Technology & Business Intelligence you will:
- Develop IT strategy for the company, working across the business to understand the needs of the business in alignment with the company’s strategic priorities.
- Bring clarity and direction to strategic business decisions by enabling the data used within the company to map to key company goals, metrics and data insights
- Proactively identify and pursue opportunities to exploit new technologies to achieve key business objectives. Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain a competitive advantage
- Develop and implement an IT governance framework ,underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines for the company
- Analyze the costs, value, and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Exceptional leadership skills required. Strong teamwork and leadership behaviors within own group, other peer groups, and across the organization
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- The ideal candidate probably has a minimum 15 years’ experience in Information Technology including a minimum of five years in a senior leadership position.
- Have experience in both organizations with established IT infrastructure and rapidly growing companies where systems and processes need to be designed and implemented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to build strong rapport across all functional areas.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven project management experience, including successfully setting priorities, meeting schedules, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Successful experience with the implementation of technical applications and communications across multiple locations.
- Experience with support of international commercial business operations
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017