Training Support Specialist - Customer Education at AuditBoard
Who We Are
AuditBoard is a high-growth SaaS company in the financial technology space that is transforming the way organizations manage critical risk, audit, and compliance initiatives. We believe in empowering enterprises to manage and control risk so that their businesses are able to thrive.
Designed by former chief audit executives, our enterprise cloud platform is purpose-built to automate and streamline activities in ways that align with how our thousands of users think and act daily. Clients range from pre-IPO organizations to Fortune 5,000 companies, including organizations such as Lululemon Athletica, WeWork, Activision Publishing, Lionsgate Entertainment Corp., TripAdvisor, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Intel, and Snap, among many others.
Who We Are Looking For
As a Training Support Specialist at AuditBoard, you are joining a team that has the goal of increasing customer independence and productivity through engaging, role-specific learning content. This role will specifically focus on administrative tasks within the customer training team, as well as content development and delivery as needed. The person who fills this role will need to be flexible and able to operate well in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity. You should also understand how training fits into the broader business and be passionate about educating our customers!
- Work on a small team that designs effective, engaging and high-quality content for adult learners
- LMS Administration:
- Front-line user support including email communication, troubleshooting, and registration help
- Preparation of metrics for program success such as customers reached and certificates obtained from various reporting sources
- Content Development Assistance
- Upload and manage eLearning content in LMS and video hosting service
- Assist with a variety of content development projects as needed, e.g., videos, slides, agendas, etc.
- Ensure all content development materials are backed-up for future use/reference
- CPE Documentation:
- Collate required documentation for CPE program materials to ensure courses will be approved by certification auditors
- Scholarship Program Oversight
- Manage enrollments and work with program team to stay current
- Report key data to stakeholders as needed to show program success
- Own training email correspondence
- Manage webinar/vILT event planning and coordination
- Learning management system administration experience
- Experience creating training content, or desire to learn and contribute in this way
- Coordination experience
- Prior experience in a fast paced tech environment
- Experience with Skilljar or similar LMS