THE OPPORTUNITY: Customer Support Analyst
Do you love solving problems? Are you passionate about cloud technology? Do you think you can beat our CEO in ping pong?
If so, join our team of smart, savvy technical support analysts as we revolutionize how companies sell and market their products. Three years ago, RingDNA rocked Silicon Valley by winning the Dreamforce hackathon. Now we’re delivering groundbreaking sales acceleration technology to some of the world’s best companies. Ensuring customer success is our primary mission.
Including amazing health benefits and competitive salary, the Customer Support Analyst position is perfect for early career rock stars seeking a career in cloud technology, product management or software development.
What you will do:
- Work with our customers and product managers to sleuth solutions to incoming issues
- Partner in customer success with expert product training and customer onboarding sessions
- Work within a team environment to generate creative solutions
- Identify common issues, escalating them to product managers
- Expertly communicate and document solutions
What you will need:
- 1-3 years experience in customer training, onboarding or support working for a cloud-based product company
- Superb critical thinking skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- A desire to learn more about how companies are using technology to improve their sales and marketing efforts
- Enthusiasm for helping customers solve problems in real-time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work with customers across a variety of global countries and time zones
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred, but not required)
- Experience using Zendesk (preferred, but not required)
- Experience in technical support at a cloud technology company (preferred, but not required)
- Serious Ping Pong chops (preferred, but not required)
Who We Are:
RingDNA is the leading end-to-end sales engagement platform that combines enterprise-grade telephony with conversation intelligence. RingDNA helps teams engage with prospects and customers in the right way, at the right time, with the right context. Sales, support, and customer success teams use ringDNA to dramatically increase productivity, engage in smarter conversations, gain predictive insights, and coach reps to success faster than ever before.
RingDNA was named to the “Hot 100” best privately held software companies by JMP Securities. The company was also named “One of The Best Privately Owned Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine. For more information visit www.ringDNA.com.