Technical Support Representative at GoGuardian
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:59 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Safer Students. Better Learning. At GoGuardian, we work hard to help K-12 educators understand learning and equip them with the tools they need to help their students thrive. From cloud-based filtering and self-harm alerts to teacher/student chat and screen-sharing, GoGuardian’s software helps integrate technology with classroom instruction to improve learning.
As a Technical Support Representative, you'll support users via email and live chat and act as the main point of contact for software questions ranging from “Help! I don’t how to create a password!” to “Help! I need to setup GoGuardian for my school district and don’t know where to start!” We're looking for a highly technical, organized go-getter and problem-solver who wants to delight our customers by providing accurate and efficient solutions while maintaining GoGuardian’s white-glove support experience. After comprehensive training, you'll play a pivotal role in supporting and maintaining the day-to-day operations of our diverse customer base.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Field support chats, emails, and phone calls from IT administrators and teachers who have questions about our software
- Assist customers with our full product suite (after comprehensive training, you’ll be intimately familiar with all of our products)
- Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes in an effort to increase efficiency
- Work closely with other GoGuardian teams for efficient cross-team collaboration and user solutions
- Problem solve like it’s your job, because….well, it is!
- Love and understanding of software and emerging technologies
- Prior related experience providing technical support directly to customers
- Self-starter and self-learner who is constantly trying to improve themselves and processes
- Feels brave leaping into the unknown and comfortable with consistent change - agility is key!
- Great writer with a keen eye for the nuances of the English language
- Would rather swim in solutions than problems and have resourcefulness that puts MacGyver to shame!
- Familiarity with SQL, ZenDesk, G Suite
- Exposure to coding languages
- Tech Start-Up and/or EdTech experience
Bonus Points For:
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.