Technical Support Analyst
Ellie Mae is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution, Mavent Compliance Service, and AllRegs research, reference and education resources to improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency across the entire mortgage lifecycle.
Summary of Responsibilities
As a Technical Support Analyst, you act as the face of Ellie Mae and help provide a world-class client experience for our expanding client base. As the Technical Support Analyst, you will learn about Ellie Mae’s Velocify product and apply your knowledge to assist clients through phone, email, and web channels. We are seeking candidates who are passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated to creating positive, memorable experiences to increase client satisfaction and retention.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
· Assist clients with technical and functional questions and issues by clarifying how “Velocify by Ellie Mae” solutions work, troubleshooting issues, and escalating to our technical support subject-matter experts as needed.
· Monitor case queues, take ownership of cases, communicate frequently and thoughtfully with clients, and resolve cases with a sense of urgency.
· Develop technical and functional expertise with Ellie Mae product solutions through initial onboarding, on the job experience, and other learning opportunities.
· Collaborate and share expertise and knowledge with team members.
· May participate in support readiness activities, such as new release discussions and creating knowledge articles.
· May participate in special projects as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
· 1 to 2 years of customer service experience is required; must have experience supporting customers by phone and email.
· Experience in technical software support is a plus but not a requirement.
· Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems is a plus.
· Working hours are 8-5 or 9-6; this position may require rotating Saturdays in the future.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
· Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
· Client and quality focus
· Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships
· Ability and drive to perform in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks, deadlines and changing priorities
· Self-starter, ability to work without close supervision
· Ability to develop detailed product knowledge quickly
· Demonstrate passion for delivering and exceeding service target
· Able to read and understand written and verbal instructions given in English
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us .