TEAM LEAD - CUSTOMER SERVICE: SOCIAL MEDIA
TaskUs provides next-generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America, and the Philippines. We are currently growing in Santa Monica, across 4 different locations in the San Antonio, TX metro area, including New Braunfels.
- Manage daily attendance & schedule Prioritizes customer demands and needs across email channel
- Manages high touch email escalations
- Determines root causes for bottlenecks and reports to the client about opportunities for improvements
- Manage and send weekly reports to the client summarizing weekly concerns, opportunities, & needs
- Communicate effectively with the client on workflow performance and areas of opportunity
- Cultivates ongoing team relationships through follow-ups and daily check-ins (with QA and TMs)
- Drop in on calls, chats, and email to confirm teammates are handling cases properly
- Collaborates with team members to find new processes and department solutions
- Must be meeting all goals/benchmarks in current role
- Must be a confident communicator and be able to build rapport and relationships with ease
- Adaptive Capacity, Self-Starter/Initiator, Coachable, Metrics Capable, Quality/Accuracy, Critical Thinker/Problem-Solver, and Accountable
- Must have a genuine interest in people and concern for customers
- Be energetic and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Can shift modes easily and interact with all walks of life
- Minimum two years of Customer Service/Technical Support experience (with the phone, email, and chat background)
- Proficient using helpdesk software (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory/management experience
- Must be an ambassador of TaskUs' core values