Sr. Director, CRM Client Management
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use Ellie Mae’s Encompass® all-in-one mortgage management solution, Mavent Compliance Service, and AllRegs research, reference and education resources to improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency across the entire mortgage lifecycle.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Sr Director, CRM reports directly to the Vice President of Client Management. This role provides leadership and support for a team of Account Specialists who have both sales/conversion goals, as well as retention responsibilities for the CRM segment of our existing client base. Team consists of 13 Account Specialists in Los Angeles and St. Louis generating annual revenue of $40 - $45M.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives
◦ Upgrades from clients utilizing standard editions of our solutions
◦ Selling of professional services to meet goals and to drive customer success on the solutions
◦ Utilization of key services by clients that are core to the loan origination process
◦ Skill development in negotiations of new and renewing agreements
◦ Account Specialists have the ability to articulate the value of key products and services and the competency to demonstrate those products and services
◦ Account Specialists are proactively communicating with their clients to drive client satisfaction
◦ Account Specialists are leveraging available tools and information designed to direct activities
Basic Qualifications, Skills and Education
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Education
Ellie Mae is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.