SR. DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES
So, what does a TaskUs Sr. Director of Client Services really do? In every instance you will be supporting today's fastest growing companies to scale their domestic and international operations. Every campaign is different, challenging, and ultimately rewarding as you monitor your team’s growth. In addition to client success, you will play a direct role in the operational growth, change and innovation of the business with strategic initiatives. You will impact and witness first hand the company’s annual revenue goals of 100% revenue growth year after year.
You love nurturing organic growth and spend your time focusing on building partnerships. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You are dedicated to ensuring prestigious customer care, back office support and consulting services. You are passionate about driving change and innovation of the business with strategic initiatives. You like being held accountable for your own results. Driving results by increasing company profitability through process optimization, account development, and expansion strategies is a passion of yours. You are also able to balance the needs of your customers against operational targets while at the same time providing world-class service and satisfaction.
- Manage a global team of Client Service Managers and Directors who maintain relationships with TaskUs clients and provide strategic consulting on these client's global customer experience strategy
- Manage 20 of TaskUs' top client relationships, a portfolio of business
- Partner with TaskUs clients to continuously improve their process and technology to streamline their customer experience.
- Interface between TaskUs clients and TaskUs operations to ensure TaskUs clients are receiving the world class services we are known for, and TaskUs employees remain the happiest team in the outsourcing industry.
- Grow TaskUs client relationships by identifying and selling new services to existing clients.
- 8+ years of experience leading large scale global contact center operations in a mixed outsourced and in-house environment
- 5+ years leading client services or consulting organizations
- Strong experience and understanding of workforce management, business intelligence and financials. Specifically - you have working familiarity with at least one WFM system (ex. Nice, Verint, Teleopti) one BI system (ex. Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio), and the ability to build, interpret and manage data in an Excel based P&L
- Strong experience building and managing quality assurance programs
- Strong experience with BPO based contract negotiations and management
- Management experience
- COPC or Six Sigma certifications or training are a plus
- Domestic and International travel 70%+
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world’s most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We embrace a culture that fosters a best-in-class employee experience. It’s no wonder we have been named as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the LA Business Journal and San Antonio Business Journal.
TaskUs has been recognized on the Inc. “5,000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America” list the past five years and The Los Angeles Business Journal’s “100 Fastest Growing Private Companies” the previous three years. TaskUs is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, with operations across the United States, Latin America and the Philippines.
TaskUs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.