Sr. Customer Service Associate
Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2018, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We're currently looking for a Sr. Customer Service Associate to join our Customer Service team. As a Sr. Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible for representing our company in a positive and professional manner while answering inquiries of multi-brand members.
You will also:
- Closely monitor offers/promotions for trends and patterns; be able to clearly communicate your discoveries to your manager and appropriate stakeholders.
- Be able to manage your time effectively and multi-task to complete assigned tasks.
- Be able to retain and maintain training materials, processes, and policies.
- Adapt to on-going changes with processes and decisions.
- Have a natural positive troubleshooting attitude.
- Collaborate on team decisions with the Sales team.
- Be a multi-tasking pro; respond to all chat inquires throughout your workday while answering e-mails.
- Meet and maintain an average quota based on handle time of tickets received.
- Have general computer knowledge and typing speed of 35 wpm. (Typing test will be requested.)
- Communicate clearly and professionally. Excellent written communication skills are a must. (Writing sample will be requested.)
- Work efficiently with all department to ensure customer inquiries are resolved in a timely manner.
Additional Skills/Desired Characteristics:
- 4-5 years of email customer service experience is required
- Account management skills are required to support sale promotions on the site.
- Detail oriented, capable of managing moving pieces and meeting tight timelines in an ever-changing environment.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work productively and efficiently with limited supervision
- Have familiarity with Google Drive and Zendesk software.
- Have basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel Functions.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!