SR Account Manager at NexTravel
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across teams to represent the voice of our customers and be proactive in engaging our clients to solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management and communications skills.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth.
- Ensure clients derive maximum value from NexTravel and its functionalities.
- Work with our product team to stay ahead of new feature launches, testing, and other changes that might impact customers
- Develop on-boarding and implementation plans
- Proactively drive adoption and value realization
- Drive and manage the contract renewal process
- Identify and surface trends in user issues and customer feedback, and share them with the rest of the team
- Mentor and manage a team of Jr. to mid-level Account Managers, perform quarterly reviews for all direct reports
- Expand your knowledge of the travel industry and changes in the market
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of excellent customer support experience, including working with remote teams
- Experience managing contract renewals
- Results-oriented, data-driven, and focus on implementing policies that improve measurable customer satisfaction metrics
- Collaborative and enjoy working closely with teammates in cross-functional teams, and want to serve as the bridge between our customers and our team
- Total comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills and sound judgement
- Experience working in the travel industry
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience working on a SaaS or subscription product