Sr. Account Manager - Customer Success
POSITION: Customer Success Sr. Account Manager
REPORTING TO: VP of Customer Success
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
*Please do not apply unless you are currently based in Los Angeles. Candidates who require relocation will not be considered*
Our clients need people who are dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoy working with people. NuORDER is looking for a dynamic and diligent individual with Account Management experience to provide world-class service and liaise with our growing number of brands and retailers. This individual will be responsible for retaining customers and negotiating renewals, understanding health during customer lifecycle, and know how to appropriately identify and resolve sensitive customer issues.
- Develop long-term relationships with NuORDER enterprise and VIP brand clients
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers. Understand first hand what they value and need to be successful. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer need.
- Track the development and success of our customers, referencing their goals and knowing how to accurately track against them.
- Accurately capture customer feedback and translate that into product requirements.
- Spearhead renewal conversations with customers. Use insight in customer health and activity to successfully achieve renewal goals.
- Be a champion of world-class customer service; deliver high quality customer experience at every contact point.
- 4+ years experience managing fashion wholesale accounts, wholesale buying, planning required.
- 3+ years relevant experience in Account Management/Sales, SaaS/Software, e-commerce, technology start-up experience a plus.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS Required, MBA / Graduate degree is a plus
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Above all else, ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
This is a full-time permanent position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
The opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team revolutionizing the fashion industry.
Locations in the fashion and entertainment capitals of the world: LA, CA and New York, NY.
Be an integral part of a Company changing the way an entire industry conducts business.
THE COMPANY: NuORDER, Inc. (www.nuorder.com)
NuORDER is the fast-growing, venture-backed startup changing the way industries do business. An enterprise-class, wholesale e-commerce application, NuORDER helps brands run their businesses in a smarter, smoother, more efficient way. NuORDER is an innovative two-way sales solution and marketplace that allows brands and retailers to conduct their wholesale business online. Eliminating the need for pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to make purchases more effectively. In short, NuORDER is e-commerce for wholesale.
Raised $13M+ in funding from top tier investors and industry veterans.
o Upfront Ventures (www.upfront.com)
o Greycroft Partners (www.greycroft.com)
o Creative Artists Agency
o Cowboy Ventures (www.cowboy.vc)
o Rachel Zoe (www.rachelzoe.com)
In under two years the company has scaled to working with over 500+ leading bands and over 80,000 registered retailers.