Senior Operations Manager at Flowspace
What you'll do
- Oversee daily operations of the Customer Success team, including managing the customer success managers and training managers.
- Act as the Zendesk administrator to ensure all ticket routing, email macros, add ons, etc are working properly.
- Lead staffing and hiring initiatives to ensure resources are set up to scale.
- Ensure a high performing team that meets department KPIs including but not limited to: first response time, resolution time, and customer satisfaction score.
- Handle escalated merchant and warehouse issues.
- Coach and develop Customer Success Managers.
- Conduct monthly CSAT deep dives to identify customer pain points and implement resolutions.
- Surface recurring problems and relevant solutions to product and engineering teams.
- Provide timely and transparent communication to your team to ensure they are knowledgeable and updated on all departmental changes, product releases, and etc.
- Work cross functionally with other departments such as Solutions, Sales, and Warehousing to streamline processes to improve customer experience and profitability.
- Promote a team and company culture that encourages top performance and positive morale.
- Create or improve upon organizational processes to improve work quality, team productivity, and efficiency.
- Have ability to travel to company headquarters in Southern California for a week per month (once we reopen the office).
Who we're looking for
- 5+ years of management experience (ideally in a call center type environment)
- 1+ years of managing other leaders
- Strong understanding of fulfillment and logistics
- Ability to build strong customer centric team culture
- Process oriented
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to make decisions on the spot.
- Bachelor's degree in operations management or other related fields.