Senior Manager- Customer Service Experience
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
The Senior Manager - Customer Service Experience is responsible for the design and continuous improvement of the overall Customer Service experience at iHerb. This individual will champion the needs of the Customer with an obsession for identifying and solving for Customer pain points. The role requires a strong demonstrated capability to own and drive innovative improvements to the Customer Service experience; anticipate potential top Customer issue drivers, update Customer Service page based on real time top contacts data, and automation of CS services to drive scale.
- Champion technology projects such as improving our CS Landing Pages, implementing a Chatbot and Customer Segmentation projects that will drive quantifiable improvements for our Customer’s Experience with iHerb
- Evaluate new contact channels (e.g. SMS, etc.) as a possible improvement over existing channels on a market specific basis
- Lead Customer Survey Response Team partnering with key departmental POC’s to coordinate proper survey responses to customers of iHerb
- Use Voice of the Customer, product, and operational data to gain insight across the customer journey; use this data to look at upstream issues that could be negatively impacting the customer’s experience when they interact with CS
- Help to measure KPI’s tied to Quality and Productivity
- Evaluate interactions with all systems and channels to help identify key areas of opportunity for improvement (e.g Zendesk, CS Portal, BizDesk, RMA System)
- Partner with business unit leaders and IT to manage customer experience projects from inception through implementation and steady state
- Ability to analyze and improve customer touch points in our email, chat, social media and RMA (Refund) interactions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to streamline diverse perspectives
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and staff level employees.
- Highly organized and action-oriented, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to pull actionable insights from data
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions when faced with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated high proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Demonstrated high proficiency using Journey Mapping software
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
- 5+ years in customer journey mapping expertise
- 2+ years leading Process Improvement Projects
- 7+ years in a project management, process improvement or strategy role
- Experience running journey mapping, service design, or design thinking workshops
- Prior experience creating and implementing customer experiences based on data-driven insights
- Strategized and successfully implemented innovative customer strategies (technology, process, people) in a high-growth environment
- BA/BS Required, Master’s Degree a plus
- Six Sigma Background (Black Belt) a strong plus