Senior International Field Operations Specialist at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior International Field Operations Specialist to serve as a strategic business partner to Procore’s International Revenue organization. In this role, you’ll leverage a mixt of strategic and execution skills to drive revenue objectives that optimize Procore’s Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing processes for our International teams.
As Senior International Field Operations Specialist, you’ll lead strategic initiatives to improve the scalability, agility, and efficiency of the Procore revenue operating model. If you’re excited to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in the world—we have a spot for you on our team.
This position reports to the Manager, International Field Operations and has the opportunity to be based in our Toronto or Vancouver offices or work remotely from any location in Canada. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the International Revenue Leadership team to prioritize and uncover business needs while partnering with Revenue Operations, Systems, Strategy, and Enablement teams to drive outcomes
- Build and drive the go-to-market infrastructure and processes across new markets, products, and services
- Identify opportunities to optimize the lead-to-order and renewal process continually
- In partnership with the Revenue Insights team, manage reporting intake and ensure alignment is in place on sanctioned data.
- Collaborate with Revenue Enablement to deploy training, support localization efforts, and identify additional enablement and readiness support opportunities.
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources to help drive effective change within their segments
- Complete qualitative and quantitative analysis as required to identify root cause deficiencies in the operating model, and track the effectiveness of improvements
- Maintain global playbook for standard field/sales policies and processes (e.g., Global Account Management, Splits)
- Coordinate with Global Enablement to define and deliver training to facilitate the adoption of new field processes resulting from Business Operations initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree is preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree is a plus
- 3+ years of operations experience, preferably with Go To Market experience in emerging international markets
- Experience working at a large scale technology company is required
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Strong executive presence with the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with Procorians at a range of levels and across different roles in the organization
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to large groups and leverage storytelling to align multiple parts of the business
- Proven track record of establishing and managing operations with an emphasis on maintaining operating rhythms, dashboards, and other tools necessary to measure, evaluate, and improve business processes and performance
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high-quality executive presentations
- Experience in reengineering, organizational design, process improvement; lean startup or design thinking a plus
- Flexibility to pivot quickly to new demands and with a high sense of urgency
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.