Senior Director, Electronics Merchandising at FabFitFun, Inc.
Our Merchandising team is expanding! As we continue to evolve as a premiere Women's lifestyle membership, we are consistently trying to push the needle and find the latest and greatest products for our 1M+ members. We are looking to grow our reach within the Electronics vertical. We are seeking a Senior Director, Electronics Merchandising to build out the Electronics categories for our cult-favorite seasonal subscription box and corresponding e-Commerce flash sales.
Reporting to our VP, Merchandising this person will be at the cutting edge of the latest technology/electronics trends, products, and brands with a proven track record of negotiating and finalizing complex deals. The ideal candidate will have experience managing a team within a multi-brand environment, and the ability to interpret consumer insights data to propel trend forecasting.
Technology/Electronics is a trending category for our product offerings at FabFitFun. In your cover letter, please highlight how you would leverage your rolodex within the category and approach strategy as you continue to expand and elevate our relationships with brands in the space.
What You'll Do:
- Scale our Technology/Electronics category and manage the corresponding merchandising team
- Source high quality items in the Electronics category for our seasonal box and related e-Commerce sales
- Structure deals and lead negotiations with brand partners and vendors which incorporate FabFitFun’s capabilities, including box sampling, custom editorial and media content, product development / licensing, and events
- Oversee the creation of tailored presentations for brand partners demonstrating our value propositions
- Collaborate with our Merchandising Strategy and Consumer Insights team to use trends and knowledge about the competitive landscape to develop a strategic vision for potential new brands and product lines
- Work closely with our Operations team and buyers on shipment and product related issues
What You'll Bring:
- 8+ years in multi-brand management and/or merchandising, e-Commerce/subscription model experience preferred
- Strong rolodex with existing contacts and relationships in the contemporary Tech/Electronics space required
- Bachelor's degree in related field, MBA a plus
- Confident negotiating complex deals with vendors while securing products at cost
- Strong management experience building, leading, and managing high performing teams
- Exposure overseeing a P&L and/or working alongside a Merchandising Planner
- Experience sourcing electronics products from strong manufacturing relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively throughout an organization and across cross-functional teams
What You’ll Get:
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing e-Commerce
- Ability to customize and elevate products and brand offerings in the Tech/Electronics category for our FabFitFun subscribers
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Generous PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks