Sales Renewals Specialist
As a Renewals Specialist, you will be a cornerstone for driving GoGuardian’s top-line success. With daily engagement with customers, you will be responsible for proactively discussing and renewing an assigned book of business as well as processing a high volume of add- on and channel orders.
This is an entry level sales role with a strong teaming component to it.
- Manage the inbound sales order queue and route appropriately
- Process a high volume of renewal, cross sale and expansion purchase orders
- Respond to inbound customer email and phone inquiries
- Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual targets.
- Accurately be able to report on inbound activity and trends.
- Keep CRM up to date with all sales activity, opportunity stages, and notes being kept current.
- Approach all deals with a customer-first “ready to help” mentality.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Support, Marketing, and Customer Success.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of sales experience in SaaS software sales
- Phone sales or customer support experience
- Proficient computer skills and experience with tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong emphasis on customer service
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify solutions, value selling approach.
- Adept at multi-tasking and prioritization
- Must be a self-starter with a strong desire to learn and grow independently.
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment is a must.
- Strong work ethic and collaborative mindset.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
Read Full Job Description