We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to serve as a strategic business partner to top line leadership within the Procore Revenue organization. In this role, you’ll be a key partner to Revenue Leadership, and will leverage a mixture of strategic and execution skills to support our sales leadership team in driving our go-to-market objectives and optimizing Procore’s revenue acquisition efforts. With Procore positioned to continue incredible growth, the Field Operations teams drive more predictable revenue.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you’ll be part of a winning team with an inspirational culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership. Successful candidates are excited to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world.
This position reports into our Director, Field Operations and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US based offices or remotely. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with Revenue Leadership teams to uncover business needs and drive their outcomes in partnership with the revenue operations, systems and enablement teams
- Understand and support the unique challenges and key drivers of success for a specific revenue team and use quantitative data, feedback from the field, and a deep understanding of our corporate initiatives and internal workflows to drive positive outcomes
- Partner with the Strategy & Insights team to identify trends in the business, drive the dialogue, storytelling, and recommended plans of action with our Revenue Leaders and act as a communication partner to turn these insights into positive action in the field
- Partner with senior sales & executive leadership to identify opportunities to streamline the sales process through optimization and automation and optimize the redesign or integration of Procore’s processes and systems
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources that can help drive effective change within their segments
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve the scalability, agility, and efficiency of the Procore revenue operating model in its ability to identify, design, deliver, and improve solutions to our customers’ business problems
- Coordinate with Global Enablement to define and deliver training to facilitate adoption of new sales initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years in operations, program/project management, or sales productivity; Customer Success, Services or Consulting experience a plus
- MBA or similar advanced degree a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus - creating and navigating reports/dashboards
- Prior experience at a large scale technology company required; enterprise software preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teamsStrong project management skills
- Ability to build effective relationships at a number of different levels and across different roles. Ability to influence without authority
- Strong collaboration, communication and problem solving skills as well as excellence in storytelling to align multiple parts of the business
- Proven track record of establishing and managing operations with an emphasis on maintaining operating rhythms, dashboards, and other tools necessary to measure, evaluate, and improve business processes and performance
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality executive presentations
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency
- Strong executive presence, presenting to groups, effective communication and influence skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.