GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
The GoGuardian Revenue Operations team is looking for a Pardot and Salesforce Administrator. You will become an expert in all parts of our Top of Funnel Tools and Processes. Tools include Pardot, the SFDC Lead object, Salesloft, Chilipiper, and Drift. You will be responsible for supporting our marketing, BDRs, and SDRs and helping to optimize our processes for efficiency and usability. You will collaborate on future Top of Funnel projects, processes, integrations and be the go to person for leads. Whenever someone finds a bug, has an amazing idea, or identifies a new requirement related to leads, you'll proudly be there to brainstorm and develop excellent solutions for them!
What You'll Do
- Create efficiencies for the SDR, BDR, and Marketing teams. Whether debugging, finding data issues, or planning how to build that new piece of automation related to all of our top of funnel sales and marketing tools, you enjoy the journey of figuring it all out.
- Dig in. You can’t wait to tackle the challenges of understanding and building upon complex systems of process automation and data accuracy.
- Build for the future. You know your work is to build to scale as fast as the business.
- Team up You look forward to brainstorming with your co-workers and the marketing, and lead gen groups to optimize our systems and processes and you recognize the need in providing transparency for other teams to keep them in the loop.
- Provide awesome customer service. You may not get to talk with our customers very often, but you know our internal “customers” are just as important.
Who You Are
- 2+ years Pardot and SFDC Administration experience desirable
- Expertise in understanding the lead funnel and SFDC Lead Object
- A passion for creating data visibility through reports and dashboards
- Understanding of relational data and cross functional interdependencies
- Expertise with declarative automation (ex. Process Builders, Workflow Rules, and Flows)
- Expertise with Pardot Engagement Studio, Email Nurture Campaigns, User Segmentation, Automation Rules
- Expertise in Account Based Marketing and workflows
- An understanding of sales and marketing processes within Pardot, Salesforce, and Terminus
- A habit of excellent communication
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team on multiple projects
What We Offer
- Opportunity to impact and revolutionize safe digital learning experiences for K-12 students
- Partner with enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are compelled to do good in the world
- Weekly yoga classes and guided aromatherapy meditation
- Annual personal growth stipend for continued learning
- Grow and scale with one of the fastest growing EdTech companies
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.