Procore is seeking a Revenue Operations/Support Supervisor to join our Revenue Operations, Strategy and Enablement (ROSE) team. In this role, you’ll interface with all levels of our organization to drive the advancement of projects, create and streamline processes, and ensure our teams are set up for success. We are looking for a leader with a business operations mindset, a focus on field productivity, and the ability to strategically structure solutions to problems. Successful candidates enjoy managing people and processes in a fast-paced environment.
This position reports to the Manager of Revenue Operations and Support and will be a remote position based in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Directly supervise a team of 5-6 employees, each responsible to execute an assigned specialty in either Revenue Support or Revenue Operations
- Provide daily direction, mentoring, coaching, and performance management to teammates
- Assisting in recruiting, training, and mentoring skill development of Revenue Operations Specialists
- Develop standard operating procedures and documentation resources for the team and partners
- Maintain key metrics, manage performance accordingly, and perform regular reviews with our senior leaders
- QA testing and approving workflow and process improvements proposed by Revenue Operations Specialists
- Intake of new projects or processes, including scoping initial requests, identifying any root causes, calculate manpower requirements, developing a training plan and launch expectations, and communicating with stakeholders about progress and performance
- Responsible for team’s success in planning, organizing, and executing the “run the business” aspects of the Revenue department’s activities, such as account moves with commission and ROE implications, triaging and ensuring prompt action on all salesforce.com cases and customer provisioning and entitlements
- Act as a subject matter expert on revenue operations to the field teams, develop documentation and training on best practices, and aid in the use of revenue tools and procedures
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required; 5+ years of relevant experience working in revenue or operations focused environment, either in sales, customer service, or systems
- 2+ years experience of previous leadership experience with proven leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions and with all levels of the organization
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Google applications, Salesforce.com, and advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills are required
- Comfort with Salesforce.com Admin Processes and linked software such as Clari and Zuora are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving business environment with shifting time frames
- Demonstrated sound judgment and problem-solving skills to resolve challenging issues and/or concerns while balancing department efficiency and service excellence
- Strong listening skills with the ability to ask questions and suggest new ideas
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment that requires teamwork, trust, and the willingness to jump into new projects to help the team
- High level of personal and professional integrity
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.