Revenue Operations Specialist at Procore Technologies
Procore is seeking a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our Revenue Operations, Strategy and Enablement (ROSE) team. In this role, you’ll interface with all levels of our organization to drive the advancement of projects, create and streamline processes, and ensure our teams are set-up for success. Successful candidates are organized, proactive, and able to manage a wide range of tasks. If you have a business and operational mindset, and the ability to strategically structure solutions to problems —we’d like to hear from you!
This position reports into the Manager of Revenue Support and will be based in Remote US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Implements processes to ensure efficient operations of revenue cycle in support of operations and strategic initiatives.
- Assists in the development, coordination, implementation and management of revenue activities; analyzes the operations and activities of revenue cycle. Identifies systems and/or procedural flaws and recommends improvements and modifications; develops proposals and methods for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of activities.
- Assists in development and implementation of user-friendly analytical tools and dashboards to support ROSE, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success functions as requested.
- Facilitates knowledge transfer, project management, analytical support and communication of the organization's value proposition. Champions department objectives and key results by holding self and others accountable for creating a safe environment to deliver high-quality services.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating the “run the business” aspects of the Revenue team’s activities, such as:
- Account Assignments, requiring research of business rules, considering commission and ROE implications of moving accounts;
- Triaging all salesforce.com cases across ROSE teams to ensure prompt action, requiring translation of the business issue and impact to the business; and
- Launching Account Entitlements, which requires auditing contracts to ensure the customer has the correct items provisioned.
- Specialize in an area of focus within the Revenue Org and ensure that processes, communication, and execution are streamlined, transparent and efficient.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required; this position requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or administrative related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience working in a Revenue focused environment, either in sales, customer service, or operations.
- Knowledge of revenue cycle operations a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Google applications required. Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills are recommended. Comfort working within Salesforce and understanding of objects a plus.
- Outstanding social and communication skills in a professional environment.
- Strong listening skills with the ability to ask questions and suggest new ideas.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment that requires teamwork, trust, and the willingness to jump into new projects to help the team.
- Excellent problem solving, project management and analytical skills.
- Curiosity to learn new things especially around systems, process and tools.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.