Regional Facilities Senior Manager
The Regional Facilities Senior Manager (RFSM) will be responsible for our US based facilities and must ensure consistent service delivery across the region by utilizing best practices and implementing robust processes.
The RFSM will be accountable for meeting key performance objectives. They will prioritize execution such that repairs, and office renovations have minimal impact on the business. This position will work closely with the Vice President of Operations on a day to day basis and represents the DOO on specific initiatives.
- Develop, manage and track annual capital and expense budgets.
- Plan, budget, and schedule facilities modifications, improvements, and maintenance.
- Maintain a culture of excellent customer service and a pro-active approach to support the company’s business operations.
- Design and implement maintenance and operational programs to ensure efficiency and reliability of systems while maintaining first-class operations.
- Provide consistent leadership for direct reports; define goals, conduct weekly 1:1 with team, resolve HR issues in accordance to our policies.
- Continually analyze and adapt facilities operations to identify gaps, possible efficiencies and financial savings.
- Manage office reconfiguration, space planning and seating relocations in coordination with Director of Operations.
- Maintain a working relationship with Engineering, Talent Ops and EHS to ensure compliance and conformance with corporate EHS and HR Policies.
- Respond to afterhours emergencies.
- Develop, manage, and present monthly/ quarterly/ annual reporting.
- Create impactful presentations that provide clear insights, background, and recommendations including defined look of success.
- Ensure appropriate follow up with customers.
- Must possess excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills. Comfortable working with employees, vendors and customers at all levels.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excel at time management.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively present to large groups.
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Proficient in the full Microsoft suite.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated success as a Facilities Manager or similar role.
- Experience developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions, programs and processes to solve facilities issues.
- Effectively managed teams across the full employee lifecycle (hire, onboard, develop, performance management, etc.).
- Previous experience with project delivery process and capital planning.
- Demonstrated track record of safety leadership.
- Ability to read and interpret site/construction/engineering/structural plans (CAD) & mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEPs) specs
- Extensive knowledge of regulations, laws, policies and procedures pertaining to zoning, construction, and renovation & OSHA best practices
- Ability to drive performance and improvements through use of data and key metrics.
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint and experience with creating and delivering presentations
- Strong management skills in the same or a related field
- BA in facilities management, business administration, finance, project management or similar field.
- Strong track record of managing change initiatives related to scaling a company’s organizational effectiveness (e.g., processes, tools metrics and communication).
- Working knowledge of city/county ordinances & OSHA requirements. Preference for CA and or NV experience.
- Experience working with commercial buildings including industrial and multi-building campus-style properties
Hyperloop One is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Hyperloop One will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application. For full information on how your personal information will be stored and processed, please click here.
To all recruitment agencies: Virgin Hyperloop One does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Virgin Hyperloop One employees or any other company location. Virgin Hyperloop One is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.