What You'll Do...
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who has the ability to remotely manage various teams and projects
- Periodically visit their markets and oversee new onboarding as needed
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment with empowerment to make decisions that enhance the team and overall guest experience
- Ensure their teams and markets are performing at the highest standards with a focus on guest scores and feedback
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Review/audit property administrative and maintenance areas to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Resolve resident relation issues when needed.
- Prepare and conduct meetings as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring...
- 4+ years managerial experience in remote management with short term rental management experience being a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Expert level Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, people management experience, and high level organizational skills
- Willingness and availability to work some weekends and travel frequently
- Experience writing SOPs
- Legal right to work in the United States.
When You Join AvantStay...
- You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks & Benefits...
- Salary: $80,000-$95,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties